The Fall 2015 registration portal is now open.
- Please review the birthday ranges below to identify the appropriate age group for your player. (Note: Players who participate in U8 Intramurals in the fall Clinic season “age up” to U10 in the spring.)
- New U10, U12 and U14 players are required to wear the official MYSA uniform, which includes a jersey and shorts. More information is available on the Uniforms & Apparel page.
- U10 players play either Travel or Intramural in the spring, but not both. There is no U10 Fall Travel program.
- Note that children who played U10 and U12 in the spring and are top of the age group “graduate” in the fall, and move up to the older group.
- All U14 players participate in the Travel program. There is no Intramural program for this age group.
- Visit the Travel, Intramural and Clinic pages for additional details on the programs.
To simplify your enrollment, Sportspilot now offers a consolidated login for your family. As an example, a parent/coach and two children that previously had separate login IDs will now have one login that can be linked to an email address. Please watch this 1 1/2 minute Youtube video for a quick instructional video on going through the process.
Birthdate ranges for the Fall 2015 program:
- U7 – 8/1/2008 to 7/31/2009 (Typically 1st Graders)
- U8 – 8/1/2007 to 7/31/2008 (Typically 2nd Graders. U8 only plays in the fall, then ages up to U10 in the spring)
- U10 – 8/1/2005 to 7/31/2007
- U12 – 8/1/2003 to 7/31/2005
- U14 – 8/1/2001 to 7/31/2003
Birthdate ranges for the previous Spring 2015 program:
- U6 First Time Players (Typically Kindergarteners) – 8/1/2008 to 7/31/2009
- U7 Returning Players (Typically 1st Graders) – 8/1/2007 to 7/31/2008
- U10 – 8/1/2004 to 7/31/2007
- U12 – 8/1/2002 to 7/31/2004
- U14 – 8/1/2000 to 7/31/2002
Intramural and Clinic – Registration for the Fall 2015 season will open on Sunday, June 21st.
Travel – Travel team tryouts for the Fall 2015 season were held in late May and early June. Tryouts for Spring 2016 will occur in mid-October. Information about the program is posted to the Travel page.