Visit the Registration page to get started with registering for Clinic, Intramural or Travel this fall. Please note that Travel teams are based on invitations extended to players who participated in tryouts last May. If you did not try out and are interested in playing, contact the appropriate age group coordinator directly for information.
Questions about the different leagues? Check out the Q&A below or review the content on the individual leagues.
- Please review the Grade Groups below to identify the appropriate age group for your
player. (Note: Players who participate in Grade 2 Intramurals in the fall Clinic season “age up” to Grade 3/4 in the spring.)
- New players for Grades 3 and up are required to wear the official MYSA uniform, which includes a jersey and shorts. More information is available on the Uniforms & Apparel page.
- We encourage Grade 3/4 players to play either Travel or Intramural, but not both.
- Note that children who played Grade 3/4 and 5/6 in the spring and are top of the age group “graduate” in the fall, and move up to the older group.
- All players in grades 7 and up participate in the Travel program. There is no Intramural program for these age groups.
- Visit the Travel, Intramural and Clinic pages for additional details on the programs.
To simplify your enrollment, Sportspilot now offers a consolidated login for your family. As an example, a parent/coach and two children that previously had separate login IDs will now have one login that can be linked to an email address. Please watch this 1 1/2 minute Youtube video for a quick instructional video on going through the process.
Birthday ranges for the upcoming Fall 2017 season (and next Spring 2018 season)
Kindergarten and born on or after 1/1/2011 (players must be in Kindergarten to participate)
Grade 1 and born on or after 1/1/2010
Grade 2 and born on or after 1/1/2009 (in the spring, Grades 2, 3 and 4 play Intramural together)
Grade 3 & 4 (formerly U10) and born on or after 1/1/2007
Grade 5 & 6 (formerly U12) and born on or after 1/1/2005
Grade 7 & 8 (formerly U14) and born on or after 1/1/2003
Grade 9 & 10 (formerly U16) and born on or after 1/1/2001
Grade 11 & 12 (formerly U18) and born on or after 1/1/1999
Intramural and Clinic – Registration for Fall 2017 season is open.
Travel – Tryouts for Spring 2018 will occur in October. Information about the program is posted to the Travel page.