The Fall 2014 registration portal Sportspilot is closed. Please return to the site in mid-November to register for the spring season.
- Please review the birthday ranges below to identify the appropriate age group for your player.
- Note that children who played U10 and U12 in the spring and are top of the age group “graduate” in the fall, and move up to the older group.
- New U10, U12 and U14 players are required to wear the official MYSA uniform, which includes a jersey and shorts. More information is available on the Uniforms & Apparel page.
- U10 players play either Travel or Intramural in the Spring, but not both. There is no U10 Fall Travel program.
- Visit the Travel, Intramural and Clinic pages for additional details on the programs.
To simplify your enrollment, Sportspilot now offers a consolidated login for your family. As an example, a parent/coach and two children that previously had separate login IDs will now have one login that can be linked to an email address. Please watch this 1 1/2 minute Youtube video for a quick instructional video on going through the process.
Birthdate ranges for the Fall 2014 program:
- U7 – 8/1/2007 to 7/31/2008 (Typically 1st Graders)
- U8 – 8/1/2006 to 7/31/2007 (Typically 2nd Graders. U8 only plays in the fall, then ages up to U10 in the spring)
- U10 – 8/1/2004 to 7/31/2006
- U12 – 8/1/2002 to 7/31/2004
- U14 – 8/1/2000 to 7/31/2002
Birthdate ranges for the previous Spring 2014 program:
- U7 First Time Players (Typically Kindergarten) – 8/1/2007 to 7/31/2008
- U7 Returning Players (Typically 1st Graders) – 8/1/2006 to 7/31/2007
- U10 – 8/1/2003 to 7/31/2006
- U12 – 8/1/2001 to 7/31/2003
- U14 – 8/1/1999 to 7/31/2001
Intramural and Clinic – Registration for the Spring 2015 will open in mid-November.
Travel – Travel team tryout information is now posted to the Travel page.