The Fall 2015 registration portal will open in mid-June. Please check back next month.
- Please review the birthday ranges below to identify the appropriate age group for your player. Players who participated in U8 in the fall Clinic season “age up” to U10 in the spring.
- New U10, U12 and U14 players are required to wear the official MYSA uniform, which includes a jersey and shorts. More information is available on the Uniforms & Apparel page.
- U10 players play either Travel or Intramural in the Spring, but not both. There is no U10 Fall Travel program.
- Note that children who played U10 and U12 in the spring and are top of the age group “graduate” in the fall, and move up to the older group.
- All U14 players participate in the Travel program. There is no Intramural program for this age group.
- Visit the Travel, Intramural and Clinic pages for additional details on the programs.
To simplify your enrollment, Sportspilot now offers a consolidated login for your family. As an example, a parent/coach and two children that previously had separate login IDs will now have one login that can be linked to an email address. Please watch this 1 1/2 minute Youtube video for a quick instructional video on going through the process.
Birthdate ranges for the Fall 2015 program:
- U7 – 8/1/2008 to 7/31/2009 (Typically 1st Graders)
- U8 – 8/1/2007 to 7/31/2008 (Typically 2nd Graders. U8 only plays in the fall, then ages up to U10 in the spring)
- U10 – 8/1/2005 to 7/31/2007
- U12 – 8/1/2003 to 7/31/2005
- U14 – 8/1/2001 to 7/31/2003
Birthdate ranges for the previous Spring 2015 program:
- U6 First Time Players (Typically Kindergarteners) – 8/1/2008 to 7/31/2009
- U7 Returning Players (Typically 1st Graders) – 8/1/2007 to 7/31/2008
- U10 – 8/1/2004 to 7/31/2007
- U12 – 8/1/2002 to 7/31/2004
- U14 – 8/1/2000 to 7/31/2002
Intramural and Clinic – Registration for the Spring 2015 will open on November 23rd.
Travel – Travel team tryouts for Fall 2015 will occur in mid-May. Information about the program is posted to the Travel page.