Visit the Registration page to get started with registering for Clinic or Intramural this fall. The registration deadine is Friday, August 18th. After that date there will be a late registration fee of $15.
Questions about the different leagues? Check out the Q&A below or review the content on the individual leagues.
- Please review the Grade Groups below to identify the appropriate age group for your
player. (Note: Players who participate in Grade 2 Intramurals in the fall Clinic season “age up” to Grade 3/4 in the spring.)
- New players for Grades 3 and up are required to wear the official MYSA uniform, which includes a jersey and shorts. More information is available on the Uniforms & Apparel page.
- We encourage Grade 3/4 players to play either Travel or Intramural, but not both.
- Note that children who played Grade 3/4 and 5/6 in the spring and are top of the age group “graduate” in the fall, and move up to the older group.
- All players in grades 7 and up participate in the Travel program. There is no Intramural program for these age groups.
- Visit the Travel, Intramural and Clinic pages for additional details on the programs.
To simplify your enrollment, Sportspilot now offers a consolidated login for your family. As an example, a parent/coach and two children that previously had separate login IDs will now have one login that can be linked to an email address. Please watch this 1 1/2 minute Youtube video for a quick instructional video on going through the process.
Birthday ranges for the upcoming Fall 2017 season (and next Spring 2018 season)
Kindergarten and born on or after 1/1/2011 (players must be in Kindergarten to participate)
Grade 1 and born on or after 1/1/2010
Grade 2 and born on or after 1/1/2009 (in the spring, Grades 2, 3 and 4 play Intramural together)
Grade 3 & 4 (formerly U10) and born on or after 1/1/2007
Grade 5 & 6 (formerly U12) and born on or after 1/1/2005
Grade 7 & 8 (formerly U14) and born on or after 1/1/2003
Grade 9 & 10 (formerly U16) and born on or after 1/1/2001
Grade 11 & 12 (formerly U18) and born on or after 1/1/1999
Intramural and Clinic – Registration for Fall 2017 season is open.
Travel – Tryouts for Spring 2018 will occur in October. Information about the program is posted to the Travel page.